Saturday 29 March 2014

A girl’s thought…?



Marriage is an important phase of life for everyone but for a girl its the most amazing decision of her life.

… A girls dreams and wishes for her life partner…..

I want a husband who would hold my hand in lines at the mall ..or while crossing roads..so that i feel protected

I want someone who would sing to me at random moments…:)

Someone who wud respect my maturity and love my innocence too.

Someone who will who would ensure that I fulfill my obligations to Allah and help me earn Jannatul Firdous.

Someone who would let me fulfill my responsibilities towards my mum&dad and would love my family like his own

I want a guy who will accept me with love and make me feel a part of his family.

Someone who I could share my fears, my laughs, my smile and my tears with .

Someone who would not get angry over my mistakes instead scold me like my mother n then help me to learn not to do it again

But mostly, someone who would b loyal to me and will always be the reason for my smile

And I promise to such a guy that I would always prove his trust right, i would be his family, and i would love and respect his parents, jus as they wud respect me.

Compromise says:-
Its better to change a little rather than to lose someone forever

Ego says:-
Its always better to leave the one who wants to change you.

“Choice Is always Yours” !

Don’t lower your standards to ‘keep’ anyone, if they’re not making you happy, it’s time to find someone who does.

It’s not easy to be strong when you are weak ,

It’s not easy to be patient when you are restless ,

It’s not easy to be happy when you are depressed ,

But It’s not hard to lift up your hands in supplication 

No comments:

Post a Comment