Sunday 30 March 2014

I GUESS YOU FOUND SOMEONE BETTER



3rd February.2013 around 11:40 p.m. I was in my room surfing net when suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a call, I rushed to my study table, with loads of expectations in my eyes within a second I picked my phone and saw the caller. It wasn’t “HIM” again. In rage I cut the call and threw my phone. This is what I am going through since past 1 month. </3

It has been almost a year since we together but I am amazed that even after an year he actually has no attachment with me. We are not talking normally from past 1 month but still it seems as if he doesn’t care at all. He is happy like that, without me. It hurts, it really does, specially when you see your only and only LOVE happy without you. I am upset. I don’t know what went wrong? What did I do? Why I am being punished? Why is he ignoring me? I just loved him through the core of my heart even then he did this to me. Why?

Everytime I call him at night his phone is busy. He doesn’t even care to call back. Even from some mutual friends I got to know that he is always out and busy and that too most probably with some girl. I even checked his status on whats app, it was dedicated to someone, obviously to some girl. I see him online on chat for hours but he never bothers to reply me, not even once. He is not even bothered to know if I am alive or not. May be my LOVE for him went wrong somewhere. Thats why I am being punished like this.

Or may be he found someone “BETTER” thats why I am being ignored like this. Yes, he found someone better, someone more beautiful, someone more lovely, someone more charming but there is one thing at which no one can ever replace me and that is my true and pure “LOVE” towards him. NO ONE can love him more than I do. I am heart broken, I am shattered, I am smashed. This pain of being replaced actually hurts. I wish from the core of my heart that one day, may he realize what he did to me, so that he doesn’t repeat this again with someone else, so that he realize what this feeling of being hurt is, so that he realize what this feeling of being replaced is... 

No comments:

Post a Comment