Friday 28 March 2014

LOVE OR ADDICTION...??



15th May.2013 around 11:45 p.m. while I was simply relaxing in my room listening songs, suddenly my phone vibrated. I saw the caller, it was “HIM”. Trust me diary, I was dumbstruck. For a moment, my heart stopped beating. I went to our “FLASHBACK”. It's been 3 months almost since we broke up, not “WE”, actually “HE” broke up and that too for just no reason.

I begged him, pleaded him not to leave me as I loved him madly, as even the wildest thought of living without him scared me but ultimately he left and the worse part was that this wasn’t the first time he left. It has happened twice till the date. Yes, he came back twice saying that he loves me and realized it when I wasn’t with him. Everytime I gave him a chance and everytime he proved why I shouldn’t.

Now he is calling again, Why? What is this? Is this LOVE that is bringing him back to me again and again or is this “ADDICTION” which is bringing him back to me? I am damn confused. Is a THIRD CHANCE really worth it? Does he really deserves my true and unconditional love towards him for the third time also, that too after months?

I gave a deep thought and my inner conscious answered my question and you know what it said diary? It said “NO, A THIRD CHANCE ISN’T WORTH IT”. Yes, mistakes are a part of life and no one is perfect so at times we can mistake our love so a second chance may be worth it but a third chance is a clear sign of “ADDICTION” and not “LOVE”. True love never leaves you in between, true love never betrays you again and again so always remember that...

"A PERSON WHO LOVES YOU TRULY WON’T EVER LEAVE YOU HANGING IN THE MIDDLE NO MATTER HOW CUMBERSOME THE SITUATION IS"

So for now I saw “HIS” call and simply cut it and smiled at my decision coz this is what is right and truly justified for both of us. 

1 comment:

  1. It's easy to make decision like that, But can we really stick to that one ??????

    ReplyDelete