Saturday 29 March 2014

I AM STILL A BABY DOLL



I am 19, my teenage is almost about to get over, my parents now see me as a grown up n mature girl.

 To be honest, even I love being called mature, seems so good when people specially your parents

 call u “MATURE” but there is a huge difference between “BEING MATURE” n “ACTING MATURE”.

At times I feel that I act as if I am mature, as if I understand everything although in reality I am least

interested in such stuffs.

Sometimes I feel is it actually good to do so.? I guess at times “YES”. What I feel is that we just

 have one life, only one and I believe one must enjoy his/her life to the fullest.

 So what if we grew up? Don’t we have the right to live free? Coz no matter how much old we are,

 our heart n mind is still the same. I feel at times it's good to be childish, to do stupid things,

 to act crazy, to laugh unnecessarily, to imagine, imagine things that u would like to happen,

 to go in an imaginary world named “FAIRYLAND”, to act like a “PRINCESS” and a “BARBIE-DOLL”.

At times it's good to be just u, to just dance for no reason, to sing n go “gaga”, to hug your loved

ones instantly from the back, to scare them, to tell your loved ones u love them, to hold his/her

 hand while walking, to play the stare game, to pillow fight, to dance crazily in the rain, to

jump in a flower bed, to feel the fresh dew drops on plants early in the morning,

 to feel it's freshness, to sleep beneath the sky, to feel the stars, to feel the beauty of nature.

At times it's good to be a “BABY DOLL”, demanding things, being crazily happy when

u get them, eating chocolates, at times it's good to set yourself free, free from thinking that

 “WHAT WOULD OTHERS THINK?” It's your life n it's you who is living it so it's

only n only “U” who should mind it, no matter what u do, ”OTHERS” will always speak

 something or the other so why give a damn? “LIVE CAREFREE” coz at times it's good

to listen to your heart n do what your heart says, always remember when u grow old,

ready to leave the world, all you gonna remember is the decisions taken by your

“HEART” n not “BRAINS” so I feel at times it's good to be a “BABY DOLL”

and to live free 

No comments:

Post a Comment