Friday 4 April 2014

A gal's thought................. (Dedicated to Gals)




Marriage is an important phase of live for everyone but for a gal its the most amazing decision of her life...

A gal dreams & wishes for his life partner.....

I wnt a hubby who wud hold my hand in lines at the mall...or while crossing roads..so that I feel protected

I wnt someone who wud sing to me at random moments :)♥

Someone who wud respect my maturity & love my innocence too.

Someone who wud bet with me on kisses.. & let me win :)♥

Someone who wud let me fulfill my responsibilities towards my mum dad & wud love my family like his own

I wnt a guy who will accept me with love & make me feel a part of his family♥

Someone who I cud share my fears, my laughs, my smile & my tears.

Someone who wud not get angry over my mistakes instead scold me like my mother & then help me to learn doing that thing again.

But mostly, someone who wud be loyal to me & will always be the reason for my smile

And I promise to such a guy... I wud always prove his trust right....I wud be his family....N I wud love & respect his parents like my own mom dad :)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment