Wednesday 2 April 2014

DESTINY



Dear diary,

It's 11:45pm and I feel so sleepy. Whole day long I have been working and I feel so tired right now but still my eyes are wide open. I look at the clock, still 14 minutes to go. Tick tock, tick tock, I see the minute bar of the clock constantly moving. TIME and DESTINY are those two golden words which just makes me feel speechless. So ironic right?

I know diary, you must be wondering what am I talking about. Well, I am talking about "HIM". You know diary, he is turning 23 in a few minutes, yes, it's his birthday. I am so glad today and obviously I want to be the first person to wish him but I just feel like time is moving so fast. Seems like yesterday when we celebrated his 22nd birthday and now I see him, it's been an year but still I feel like it's a matter of a while ago. At times, I feel so strange when I see life and time taking new turns and exploring new junctures so fast. Is it magic or is it destiny?

DESTINY, a small word with a really big significance. I feel no matter what we think, what we plan, what we desire. Whatever is written, is written and it will happen no matter what. Yes, in this past 1 year, we argued, we faught and even broke up but still we got to be together and this is what destiny is. Those who are meant to be together, will be together. May be that's why even after so many cumbersome problems I am again here, waiting, waiting to wish him on his birthday.

I didn't even realize when the clock struck 12. I called him, he picked, I was silent for a moment, a tear dropped from my eye. "Atleast wish me you fool" he said amusingly. I wiped my small tear and said "I love you so much"

He seemed a bit stunned but I could feel how glad he was hearing it coz he knew those words came out straight from my heart. I said, "Happy birthday and I wish in future also we celebrate every birthday of yours together, love you so much"

I think my words were his best birthday gift ever, I could feel that somehow. After conversing with him and feeling the love I realized that LIFE IS DESTINY. Yes, we don't know if in future, we will be together or not, neither do we know how things are gonna work but we just know one thing that our love is true and pure, we have faith on ourself and on our love, somewhere at the core of our heart we know, may be we are meant to be together, forever and ever but we have now left it all on destiny, to play it's role. Today, I just pray and I just wish to be with him always, I just wish for his well being and to celebrate his every birthday, joyfully, till I take my last breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment