Thursday 10 April 2014

BEST FRIENDZ FOREVER



It waz 11:30 p.m. and I waz in my bed, warm and cosy, thinking about myself, my life. I feel time actually flies, seemz like yesterday when I entered 9th standard, at that time I felt like I waz the so called “SUPER SENIOR” and a grown up girl, what a time it waz, school dayz are actually very nostalgic, those fun filled dayz, those tension free dayz, that enjoyment, that reserved environment, that big peer group and in that big peer group a special one, ”NO”, u guessed it wrong diary. He is not my “BOYFRIEND” type special, he is even more special, he is my BFF - BEST FRIEND FOREVER

We are friendz since 9th standard so itz been around 7 yearz since we are BFF, ”7 YEARS”, yes, long time isn’t it? U know diary, he is not just my friend but my life. We are like two sidez of the same coin, alwayz together and imcomplete without eachother. At timez I feel how could I even think of surviving without him? He completez me, he adorez me, he acknowledgez me. YES, WE ARE IN LOVE BUT NOT WITH EACHOTHER, WITH OUR FRIENDSHIP, with this beautiful and magical bond we share

We can talk for hourz tirelessly, we can talk about anything and everything, we laugh, make fun of otherz, we study, we fight, we enjoy, we hangout, we party. He is the one whom I can rely upon, whom I can trust blindly, whom I can count on. He is someone with whom I can just be “ME”. He can change my badly spoiled mood to a refreshing one within a few minutez, he knowz me more then I do. Yes, may be thatz why we are “BEST FRIENDZ FOREVER"

U know what diary, I want everyone to experience the magic of this special bond, this magical bond atleast once in their lifetime. This friendship is so different n so good to experience. Itz true and pure, itz like a magnet, alwayz clinging n together. I wish every girl/guy getz a “BFF” like I have so that they come to know that LOVE isn’t just about having a “BF/GF” but itz also about “FRIENDSHIP”, eternal friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment