Tuesday 1 April 2014

You Are The Reason I Believe In Love..




I must have done something amazing to deserve the divinity I share with you today.

 God sent you in my life with a purpose. He sent you to heal my soul with your love.

You helped me overcome my fears and get back my confidence. You are the reason

 I don’t have loneliness in my life. I no longer cry over my past because you put the smile

 back on my face. You do something to me that makes my soul so happy, the happiest

 it’s ever been. Your love gives the most amazing feelings to my heart. You’re a remarkable

 person and I thank my lucky stars that I have you in my life. I will never give upon you.

 Honey I will never let you go. You are the reason I gave love another chance.

You are the reason I believe in love… 

No comments:

Post a Comment