Thursday 3 April 2014

THE ETERNAL POWER OF OUR LOVE




My mother gave me permission to meet Akhil for the very last time and I was extremely happy because of the fact that I would meet him, hug him and love him again. The very next day we met and I hugged him tight, tears rolled down and I said "Please take me with you Akhil. Let's run away somewhere far, very far from this world. I can't live without you. Take me with you please. This is our last chance or else everything will be finished."

I saw him. He was numb and very sad. He held me from my shoulders and said "Seerat no doubt I love you and want to be with you but I am just 18. I don't earn. I am far away from being settled. Even if we run where will we go? At my home? Obviously that's practically impossible. Today, I see you and I see our love. I feel that THIS ISN'T OUR TIME. Yes, this isn't our time to love. God has something else in store for us that's why we are being separated like this but I just know one thing that if our love is genuinely true then we will be together in future no matter what. If we are meant to be together then we will be together and no power in this world can stop us. I trust our love, I trust the strength in our love. Do you trust our love?"

I was totally speechless. I couldn't believe what Akhil said. Basically he asked me to go with the flow. He asked me to marry Ronak and leave everything on our destiny. He actually believed that we will be together if we are meant to be together. At first, I couldn't understand what he said but now I do understand what he meant. Everything has a time, every love has a time. Today it might not be our time but one day, if our love is true, we will have our time, our time to love, our time to live. I held his hand gently, looked into his eyes, smiled and said "Yes you are right Akhil. I trust the power in our love. I trust our love."

We hugged eachother. It was a very emotional moment for both of us. It was as if we both didn't want to leave eachother. We hugged eachother endlessly. I can never forget our last hug. It was eternal. I wish, I wish I could get it back. I wish I could get him back. My voice chowked, my eyes filled with tears as I said that. Radha held my hand and said "I want you both to be together Seerat. Akhil and Seerat are meant to be together. Why don't you contact him now?"

"I can't as I promised my parents I will never contact him" I said wiping my tears.

Suddenly we heard something. I looked around and saw my mother. She was crying too. I was stunned to see her like that but before I could say anything, she went inside. She must have heard my heart breaking story. Anyways how does it matter now. Story is all over. Now I am a married single girl who has no future. Night passed by, next day my mother came to me. I saw her, I could see sympathy in her eyes for me. She said "My little girl has faced so much these past 2 years. Now I understand you Seerat. Now I understand your love. I promise to get your Akhil back in your life. I promise to continue your study further. I promise to let your dreams come true now."

I couldn't believe what my mother said. I was happy that finally, finally after hearing the whole story she got to know what true love is. She finally understood our deadly sacrifice. She finally understood that Akhil and I are meant to be together. I hugged her tight in happiness. Seemed nothing more perfect could have been done. My mother contacted Akhil and his parents and called him home. It was like a dream, a dream come true where the bird was finally set free. Yes, finally I could see things shaping up. Finally I started believing that it was our time to love now. I was extremely happy but my happiness didn't last long. The very next day evening my father got a call from my hitler mother in law that they are ready to accept me back as my health is improvized a lot now. My father said that they will be sending me back in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment